Is CRACKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRACKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a thin crisp wafer made of flour and water with or without leavening and shortening
- noun - a poor White person in the southern United States
- noun - a programmer who cracks (gains unauthorized access to) computers, typically to do malicious things
- noun - firework consisting of a small explosive charge and fuse in a heavy paper casing
- noun - a party favor consisting of a paper roll (usually containing candy or a small favor) that pops when pulled at both ends
- A thin, crisp wafer or biscuit, usually made of unsweetened dough.
- A firecracker.
- A small cardboard cylinder covered with decorative paper that holds candy or a party favor and pops when a paper strip is pulled at one or both ends and torn.
- The apparatus used in the cracking of petroleum.
- One who makes unauthorized use of a computer, especially to tamper with data or programs.
- Used as a disparaging term for a poor white person of the rural, especially southeast United States.
- noun - a thin, crisp biscuit
There are 7 letters in CRACKER: A C C E K R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRACKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRACKER, to go: CRACKER?
Rearrange the letters in CRACKER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRACKER
What's nearby CRACKER
Lookup in Wiki for CRACKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRACKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRACKER"