Is COZY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COZY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a padded cloth covering to keep a teapot warm
- adj - enjoying or affording comforting warmth and shelter especially in a small space
- adj - having or fostering a warm or friendly and informal atmosphere
- adj - suggesting connivance
- Snug, comfortable, and warm.
- Marked by friendly intimacy.
- Marked by close association for devious purposes: a cozy agreement with the competition.
- adv - snug and comfortable [adj COZIER, COZIEST] : COZILY
- verb - to attempt to get on friendly terms
There are 4 letters in COZY: C O Y Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COZY
To search all scrabble anagrams of COZY, to go: COZY?
Rearrange the letters in COZY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COZY
What's nearby COZY
Lookup in Wiki for COZY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COZY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COZY"