Is COUPLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COUPLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a pair who associate with one another
- noun - a pair of people who live together
- noun - a small indefinite number
- noun - two items of the same kind
- noun - (physics) something joined by two equal and opposite forces that act along parallel lines
- verb - bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- verb - link together
- verb - form a pair or pairs
- verb - engage in sexual intercourse
- Two items of the same kind; a pair.
- Something that joins or connects two things together; a link.
- Two people united, as by betrothal or marriage.
- Two people together.
- A few; several: a couple of days.
- A pair of forces of equal magnitude acting in parallel but opposite directions, capable of causing rotation but not translation.
- To link together; connect: coupled her refusal with an explanation.
- To join as spouses; marry.
- To join in sexual union.
- To link (two circuits or currents) as by magnetic induction.
- To form pairs; join.
- To unite sexually; copulate.
- Two or few: “Every couple years the urge strikes, to... haul off to a new site” (Garrison Keillor).
- verb - to unite in pairs
There are 6 letters in COUPLE: C E L O P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COUPLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of COUPLE, to go: COUPLE?
Rearrange the letters in COUPLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COUPLE
What's nearby COUPLE
Lookup in Wiki for COUPLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COUPLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COUPLE"