Is COUNTERSINK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COUNTERSINK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hole (usually in wood) with the top part enlarged so that a screw or bolt will fit into it and lie below the surface
- noun - a bit for enlarging the upper part of a hole
- verb - insert (a nail or screw below the surface, as into a countersink)
- A hole with the top part enlarged so that the head of a screw or bolt will lie flush with or below the surface.
- A tool for making such a hole.
- To make a countersink on or in.
- To drive (a screw or bolt) into a countersink.
There are 11 letters in COUNTERSINK: C E I K N N O R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COUNTERSINK
To search all scrabble anagrams of COUNTERSINK, to go: COUNTERSINK?
Rearrange the letters in COUNTERSINK and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of COUNTERSINK
10 letters out of COUNTERSINK
9 letters out of COUNTERSINK
8 letters out of COUNTERSINK
7 letters out of COUNTERSINK
6 letters out of COUNTERSINK
5 letters out of COUNTERSINK
4 letters out of COUNTERSINK
3 letters out of COUNTERSINK
2 letters out of COUNTERSINK
Contextual use of COUNTERSINK
What's nearby COUNTERSINK
Lookup in Wiki for COUNTERSINK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COUNTERSINK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COUNTERSINK"