Is COUNTERFEIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COUNTERFEIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a copy that is represented as the original
- verb - make a copy of with the intent to deceive
- adj - not genuine
- To make a copy of, usually with the intent to defraud; forge: counterfeits money.
- To carry on a deception; dissemble.
- To make fraudulent copies of something valuable.
- Made in imitation of what is genuine with the intent to defraud: a counterfeit dollar bill.
- A fraudulent imitation or facsimile.
There are 11 letters in COUNTERFEIT: C E E F I N O R T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COUNTERFEIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of COUNTERFEIT, to go: COUNTERFEIT?
Rearrange the letters in COUNTERFEIT and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of COUNTERFEIT
9 letters out of COUNTERFEIT
8 letters out of COUNTERFEIT
7 letters out of COUNTERFEIT
6 letters out of COUNTERFEIT
5 letters out of COUNTERFEIT
4 letters out of COUNTERFEIT
3 letters out of COUNTERFEIT
2 letters out of COUNTERFEIT
Contextual use of COUNTERFEIT
What's nearby COUNTERFEIT
Lookup in Wiki for COUNTERFEIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COUNTERFEIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COUNTERFEIT"