Is COUNCIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COUNCIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a body serving in an administrative capacity
- noun - (Christianity) an assembly of theologians and bishops and other representatives of different churches or dioceses that is convened to regulate matters of discipline or doctrine
- noun - a meeting of people for consultation
- An assembly of persons called together for consultation, deliberation, or discussion.
- A body of people elected or appointed to serve in an administrative, legislative, or advisory capacity.
- An assembly of church officials and theologians convened for regulating matters of doctrine and discipline.
- Often used to modify another noun: a council chamber; the council table.
- noun - a group of persons appointed for a certain function
There are 7 letters in COUNCIL: C C I L N O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COUNCIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of COUNCIL, to go: COUNCIL?
Rearrange the letters in COUNCIL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COUNCIL
What's nearby COUNCIL
Lookup in Wiki for COUNCIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COUNCIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COUNCIL"