Is COULD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COULD in various dictionaries:
- Used to indicate ability, possibility, or permission in the past: I could run faster then.
- Used with hypothetical or conditional force: If we could help, we would.
- Used to indicate tentativeness or politeness: I could be wrong.
- verb - to put in a can (a cylindrical container)
- verb - used as an auxiliary to express ability
There are 5 letters in COULD: C D L O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COULD
To search all scrabble anagrams of COULD, to go: COULD?
Rearrange the letters in COULD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COULD
What's nearby COULD
Lookup in Wiki for COULD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COULD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COULD"