Is COUCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COUCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - an upholstered seat for more than one person
- noun - a flat coat of paint or varnish used by artists as a primer
- noun - a narrow bed on which a patient lies during psychiatric or psychoanalytic treatment
- verb - formulate in a particular style or language
- A sofa.
- A sofa on which a patient lies while undergoing psychoanalysis or psychiatric treatment.
- The frame or floor on which grain, usually barley, is spread in malting.
- A layer of grain, usually barley, spread to germinate.
- A priming coat of paint or varnish used in artistic painting.
- To word in a certain manner; phrase: couched their protests in diplomatic language.
- To cause (oneself) to lie down, as for rest.
- To embroider by laying thread flat on a surface and fastening it by stitches at regular intervals.
- To spread (grain) on a couch to germinate, as in malting.
- To lower (a spear, for example) to horizontal position, as for an attack.
- To lie down; recline, as for rest.
- To lie in ambush or concealment; lurk.
- To be in a heap or pile, as leaves for decomposition or fermentation.
- verb - to put into words
There are 5 letters in COUCH: C C H O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COUCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of COUCH, to go: COUCH?
Rearrange the letters in COUCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COUCH
What's nearby COUCH
Lookup in Wiki for COUCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COUCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COUCH"