Is COSMOLOGY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COSMOLOGY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the metaphysical study of the origin and nature of the universe
- noun - the branch of astrophysics that studies the origin and evolution and structure of the universe
- The study of the physical universe considered as a totality of phenomena in time and space.
- The astrophysical study of the history, structure, and constituent dynamics of the universe.
- A specific theory or model of this structure and these dynamics.
There are 9 letters in COSMOLOGY: C G L M O O O S Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of COSMOLOGY, to go: COSMOLOGY?
Rearrange the letters in COSMOLOGY and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of COSMOLOGY
6 letters out of COSMOLOGY
5 letters out of COSMOLOGY
4 letters out of COSMOLOGY
3 letters out of COSMOLOGY
2 letters out of COSMOLOGY
Contextual use of COSMOLOGY
What's nearby COSMOLOGY
Lookup in Wiki for COSMOLOGY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COSMOLOGY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COSMOLOGY"