Is CORTEX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CORTEX in various dictionaries:
- noun - the layer of unmyelinated neurons (the grey matter) forming the cortex of the cerebrum
- noun - the tissue forming the outer layer of an organ or structure in plant or animal
- noun - the tissue that surrounds the lens nucleus
- The outer layer of an internal organ or body structure, as of the kidney or adrenal gland.
- The outer layer of gray matter that covers the surface of the cerebral hemisphere.
- The region of tissue in a root or stem lying between the epidermis and the vascular tissue.
- An external layer, such as bark or rind.
- adj - the outer layer of an organ [n -TICES or -TEXES] : CORTICAL
There are 6 letters in CORTEX: C E O R T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CORTEX
To search all scrabble anagrams of CORTEX, to go: CORTEX?
Rearrange the letters in CORTEX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CORTEX
What's nearby CORTEX
Lookup in Wiki for CORTEX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CORTEX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CORTEX"