Is CORRUPTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CORRUPTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - lack of integrity or honesty (especially susceptibility to bribery)
- noun - in a state of progressive putrefaction
- noun - decay of matter (as by rot or oxidation)
- noun - moral perversion
- noun - destroying someone's (or some group's) honesty or loyalty
- noun - inducement (as of a public official) by improper means (as bribery) to violate duty (as by commiting a felony)
- The act or process of corrupting.
- The state of being corrupt.
- Decay; rot.
- Something that corrupts.
There are 10 letters in CORRUPTION: C I N O O P R R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CORRUPTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of CORRUPTION, to go: CORRUPTION?
Rearrange the letters in CORRUPTION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of CORRUPTION
9 letters out of CORRUPTION
8 letters out of CORRUPTION
7 letters out of CORRUPTION
6 letters out of CORRUPTION
5 letters out of CORRUPTION
4 letters out of CORRUPTION
3 letters out of CORRUPTION
2 letters out of CORRUPTION
Contextual use of CORRUPTION
What's nearby CORRUPTION
Lookup in Wiki for CORRUPTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CORRUPTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CORRUPTION"