Is CORRUPT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CORRUPT in various dictionaries:
- verb - corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
- verb - make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence
- verb - place under suspicion or cast doubt upon
- verb - alter from the original
- adj - lacking in integrity
- adj - not straight
- adj - containing errors or alterations
- adj - touched by rot or decay
- Marked by immorality and perversion; depraved.
- Venal; dishonest: a corrupt mayor.
- Containing errors or alterations, as a text: a corrupt translation.
- Tainted; putrid.
- To destroy or subvert the honesty or integrity of.
- To ruin morally; pervert.
- To taint; contaminate.
- To cause to become rotten; spoil.
- To become corrupt.
- adj - dishonest and venal
- verb - to subvert the honesty or integrity of
There are 7 letters in CORRUPT: C O P R R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CORRUPT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CORRUPT, to go: CORRUPT?
Rearrange the letters in CORRUPT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CORRUPT
What's nearby CORRUPT
Lookup in Wiki for CORRUPT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CORRUPT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CORRUPT"