Is CORROSIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CORROSIVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a substance having the tendency to cause corrosion (such a strong acids or alkali)
- adj - of a substance, especially a strong acid
- adj - spitefully sarcastic
- Having the capability or tendency to cause corrosion: a corrosive acid.
- Gradually destructive; steadily harmful: corrosive anxiety; corrosive increases in prices; a corrosive narcotics trade.
- A substance having the capability or tendency to cause corrosion.
There are 9 letters in CORROSIVE: C E I O O R R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CORROSIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CORROSIVE, to go: CORROSIVE?
Rearrange the letters in CORROSIVE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of CORROSIVE
7 letters out of CORROSIVE
6 letters out of CORROSIVE
5 letters out of CORROSIVE
4 letters out of CORROSIVE
3 letters out of CORROSIVE
2 letters out of CORROSIVE
Contextual use of CORROSIVE
What's nearby CORROSIVE
Lookup in Wiki for CORROSIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CORROSIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CORROSIVE"