Is CORRIDOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CORRIDOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - an enclosed passageway
- A narrow hallway, passageway, or gallery, often with rooms or apartments opening onto it.
- A tract of land forming a passageway, such as one that allows an inland country access to the sea through another country.
- A restricted tract of land for the passage of trains.
- Restricted airspace for the passage of aircraft.
- The restricted path followed by a spacecraft on a particular mission.
- A thickly populated strip of land connecting two or more urban areas: the Boston-Washington corridor.
- noun - a narrow hallway
There are 8 letters in CORRIDOR: C D I O O R R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CORRIDOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of CORRIDOR, to go: CORRIDOR?
Rearrange the letters in CORRIDOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CORRIDOR
What's nearby CORRIDOR
Lookup in Wiki for CORRIDOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CORRIDOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CORRIDOR"