Is CORRECTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CORRECTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of offering an improvement to replace a mistake
- noun - a quantity that is added or subtracted in order to increase the accuracy of a scientific measure
- noun - something substituted for an error
- noun - a rebuke for making a mistake
- noun - a drop in stock market activity or stock prices following a period of increases
- noun - the act of punishing
- noun - treatment of a specific defect
- The act or process of correcting.
- Something offered or substituted for a mistake or fault: made corrections in the report.
- Punishment intended to rehabilitate or improve.
- An amount or quantity added or subtracted in order to correct.
- A decline in stock-market activity or prices following a period of increases.
There are 10 letters in CORRECTION: C C E I N O O R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CORRECTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of CORRECTION, to go: CORRECTION?
Rearrange the letters in CORRECTION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of CORRECTION
9 letters out of CORRECTION
8 letters out of CORRECTION
7 letters out of CORRECTION
6 letters out of CORRECTION
5 letters out of CORRECTION
4 letters out of CORRECTION
3 letters out of CORRECTION
2 letters out of CORRECTION
Contextual use of CORRECTION
What's nearby CORRECTION
Lookup in Wiki for CORRECTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CORRECTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CORRECTION"