Is CORPORATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CORPORATE in various dictionaries:
- adj - of or belonging to a corporation
- adj - possessing or existing in bodily form
- adj - done by or characteristic of individuals acting together
- adj - organized and maintained as a legal corporation
- Formed into a corporation; incorporated.
- Of or relating to a corporation: corporate assets; corporate culture.
- United or combined into one body; collective: made a corporate effort to finish the job.
There are 9 letters in CORPORATE: A C E O O P R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CORPORATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CORPORATE, to go: CORPORATE?
Rearrange the letters in CORPORATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of CORPORATE
8 letters out of CORPORATE
7 letters out of CORPORATE
6 letters out of CORPORATE
5 letters out of CORPORATE
4 letters out of CORPORATE
3 letters out of CORPORATE
2 letters out of CORPORATE
Contextual use of CORPORATE
What's nearby CORPORATE
Lookup in Wiki for CORPORATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CORPORATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CORPORATE"