Is CORNERSTONE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CORNERSTONE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained
- noun - a stone in the exterior of a large and important building
- noun - a stone at the outer corner of two intersecting masonry walls
- A stone at the corner of a building uniting two intersecting walls; a quoin.
- Such a stone, often inscribed, laid at a ceremony marking the origin of a building.
- An indispensable and fundamental basis: the cornerstone of an argument.
There are 11 letters in CORNERSTONE: C E E N N O O R R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CORNERSTONE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CORNERSTONE, to go: CORNERSTONE?
Rearrange the letters in CORNERSTONE and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of CORNERSTONE
10 letters out of CORNERSTONE
9 letters out of CORNERSTONE
8 letters out of CORNERSTONE
7 letters out of CORNERSTONE
6 letters out of CORNERSTONE
5 letters out of CORNERSTONE
4 letters out of CORNERSTONE
3 letters out of CORNERSTONE
2 letters out of CORNERSTONE
Contextual use of CORNERSTONE
What's nearby CORNERSTONE
Lookup in Wiki for CORNERSTONE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CORNERSTONE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CORNERSTONE"