Is COORDINATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COORDINATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a number that identifies a position relative to an axis
- verb - bring order and organization to
- verb - bring into common action, movement, or condition
- verb - be co-ordinated
- verb - bring (components or parts) into proper or desirable coordination correlation
- adj - of equal importance, rank, or degree
- One that is equal in importance, rank, or degree.
- Any of a set of two or more numbers used to determine the position of a point, line, curve, or plane in a space of a given dimension with respect to a system of lines or other fixed reference.
- Of equal importance, rank, or degree: coordinate offices of a business.
- Of or involving coordination.
- Of or based on a system of coordinates.
- To place in the same order, class, or rank.
- To harmonize in a common action or effort: coordinating the moving parts of a machine; coordinate the colors of a design.
- To be coordinate: The generators coordinate so that one is always running.
- To work together harmoniously: a nursing staff that coordinates smoothly.
- To form a pleasing combination; match: shoes that coordinate with the rest of the outfit.
There are 10 letters in COORDINATE: A C D E I N O O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COORDINATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of COORDINATE, to go: COORDINATE?
Rearrange the letters in COORDINATE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of COORDINATE
9 letters out of COORDINATE
8 letters out of COORDINATE
7 letters out of COORDINATE
6 letters out of COORDINATE
5 letters out of COORDINATE
4 letters out of COORDINATE
3 letters out of COORDINATE
2 letters out of COORDINATE
Contextual use of COORDINATE
What's nearby COORDINATE
Lookup in Wiki for COORDINATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COORDINATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COORDINATE"