Is CONVICTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONVICTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - an unshakable belief in something without need for proof or evidence
- noun - (criminal law) a final judgment of guilty in a criminal case and the punishment that is imposed
- The judgment of a jury or judge that a person is guilty of a crime as charged.
- The state of being found or proved guilty: evidence that led to the suspect’s conviction.
- The act or process of convincing.
- The state of being convinced.
- A fixed or strong belief.
There are 10 letters in CONVICTION: C C I I N N O O T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONVICTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONVICTION, to go: CONVICTION?
Rearrange the letters in CONVICTION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of CONVICTION
7 letters out of CONVICTION
6 letters out of CONVICTION
5 letters out of CONVICTION
4 letters out of CONVICTION
3 letters out of CONVICTION
2 letters out of CONVICTION
Contextual use of CONVICTION
What's nearby CONVICTION
Lookup in Wiki for CONVICTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONVICTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONVICTION"