Is CONVICT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONVICT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- noun - a person who has been convicted of a criminal offense
- verb - find or declare guilty
- To show or delcare to be blameworthy; condemn: His remarks convicted him of a lack of sensitivity.
- To return a verdict of guilty in a court: “We need jurors... who will not convict merely because they are suspicious” (Scott Turow).
- A person found or declared guilty of an offense or crime.
- Found guilty; convicted.
- verb - to prove guilty
There are 7 letters in CONVICT: C C I N O T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONVICT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONVICT, to go: CONVICT?
Rearrange the letters in CONVICT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CONVICT
What's nearby CONVICT
Lookup in Wiki for CONVICT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONVICT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONVICT"