Is CONVERT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONVERT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who has been converted to another religious or political belief
- verb - change from one system to another or to a new plan or policy
- verb - change the nature, purpose, or function of something
- verb - change religious beliefs, or adopt a religious belief
- verb - exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category
- verb - cause to adopt a new or different faith
- verb - score an extra point or points after touchdown by kicking the ball through the uprights or advancing the ball into the end zone
- verb - complete successfully
- verb - score (a spare)
- verb - make (someone) agree, understand, or realize the truth or validity of something
- verb - exchange a penalty for a less severe one
- verb - change in nature, purpose, or function
- To change (something) into another form, substance, state, or product; transform: convert water into ice.
- To change (something) from one use, function, or purpose to another; adapt to a new or different purpose: convert a forest into farmland.
- To persuade or induce to adopt a particular religion, faith, or belief: convert pagans to Christianity; was converted to pacifism by the war.
- To exchange for something of equal value: convert assets into cash.
- To exchange (a security, for example) by substituting an equivalent of another form.
- To express (a quantity) in alternative units: converting feet into meters.
- To transform (a proposition) by conversion.
- To appropriate (another’s property) without right to one’s own use.
- To change (property) from real to personal or from joint to separate or vice versa.
- To undergo a conversion: We converted to Islam several years ago.
- To be converted: a sofa that converts into a bed; arms factories converting to peacetime production.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to change into a different form, substance, or state”: convert stocks into cash; misery metamorphosing into happiness; a bare stage that was transfigured into an enchanted forest; a gangling adolescent transformed into a handsome adult; a sleepy town transmogrified by the boom into a bustling city; impossible to transmute lead into gold.
- verb - to change into another form
There are 7 letters in CONVERT: C E N O R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONVERT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONVERT, to go: CONVERT?
Rearrange the letters in CONVERT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CONVERT
6 letters out of CONVERT
5 letters out of CONVERT
4 letters out of CONVERT
3 letters out of CONVERT
2 letters out of CONVERT
Contextual use of CONVERT
What's nearby CONVERT
Lookup in Wiki for CONVERT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONVERT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONVERT"