Is CONVERSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONVERSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - an event that results in a transformation
- noun - a change in the units or form of an expression: "conversion from Fahrenheit to Centigrade"
- noun - a successful free throw or try for point after a touchdown
- noun - a spiritual enlightenment causing a person to lead a new life
- noun - (psychiatry) a defense mechanism represses emotional conflicts which are then converted into physical symptoms that have no organic basis
- noun - a change of religion
- noun - interchange of subject and predicate of a proposition
- noun - act of exchanging one type of money or security for another
- noun - the act of changing from one use or function or purpose to another
- The act of converting.
- The state of being converted.
- A change in which one adopts a new religion, faith, or belief.
- Something that is changed from one use, function, or purpose to another.
- The unlawful appropriation of another’s property.
- The changing of real property to personal property or vice versa.
- The exchange of one type of security or currency for another.
- The interchange of the subject and predicate of a proposition.
- A score made on a try for a point or points after a touchdown.
- A defense mechanism in which repressed ideas, conflicts, or impulses are manifested by various bodily symptoms, such as paralysis or breathing difficulties, that have no physical cause.
There are 10 letters in CONVERSION: C E I N N O O R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONVERSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONVERSION, to go: CONVERSION?
Rearrange the letters in CONVERSION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of CONVERSION
9 letters out of CONVERSION
8 letters out of CONVERSION
7 letters out of CONVERSION
6 letters out of CONVERSION
5 letters out of CONVERSION
4 letters out of CONVERSION
3 letters out of CONVERSION
2 letters out of CONVERSION
Contextual use of CONVERSION
What's nearby CONVERSION
Lookup in Wiki for CONVERSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONVERSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONVERSION"