Is CONTRIVANCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONTRIVANCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a device or control that is very useful for a particular job
- noun - the faculty of contriving
- noun - an elaborate or deceitful scheme contrived to deceive or evade
- noun - an artificial or unnatural or obviously contrived arrangement of details or parts etc.
- noun - any improvised arrangement for temporary use
- noun - the act of devising something
- The act of contriving.
- The state of being contrived.
- Something contrived, as a mechanical device or a clever plan.
There are 11 letters in CONTRIVANCE: A C C E I N N O R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTRIVANCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONTRIVANCE, to go: CONTRIVANCE?
Rearrange the letters in CONTRIVANCE and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of CONTRIVANCE
10 letters out of CONTRIVANCE
9 letters out of CONTRIVANCE
8 letters out of CONTRIVANCE
7 letters out of CONTRIVANCE
6 letters out of CONTRIVANCE
5 letters out of CONTRIVANCE
4 letters out of CONTRIVANCE
3 letters out of CONTRIVANCE
2 letters out of CONTRIVANCE
Contextual use of CONTRIVANCE
What's nearby CONTRIVANCE
Lookup in Wiki for CONTRIVANCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONTRIVANCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONTRIVANCE"