Is CONTINUITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONTINUITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - uninterrupted connection or union
- noun - a detailed script used in making a film in order to avoid discontinuities from shot to shot
- noun - the property of a continuous and connected period of time
- The state or quality of being continuous.
- An uninterrupted succession or flow; a coherent whole.
- A detailed script or scenario consulted to avoid discrepancies from shot to shot in a film.
- Spoken matter serving to link parts of a radio or television program so that no break occurs.
There are 10 letters in CONTINUITY: C I I N N O T T U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONTINUITY, to go: CONTINUITY?
Rearrange the letters in CONTINUITY and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of CONTINUITY
8 letters out of CONTINUITY
7 letters out of CONTINUITY
6 letters out of CONTINUITY
5 letters out of CONTINUITY
4 letters out of CONTINUITY
3 letters out of CONTINUITY
2 letters out of CONTINUITY
Contextual use of CONTINUITY
What's nearby CONTINUITY
Lookup in Wiki for CONTINUITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONTINUITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONTINUITY"