Is CONTINUATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONTINUATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of continuing an activity without interruption
- noun - a part added to a book or play that continues and extends it
- noun - a Gestalt principle of organization holding that there is an innate tendency to perceive a line as continuing its established direction
- noun - the consequence of being lengthened in duration
- The act or fact of continuing.
- The state of being continued.
- An extension by which something is carried to a further point.
- A resumption after an interruption.
There are 12 letters in CONTINUATION: A C I I N N N O O T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTINUATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONTINUATION, to go: CONTINUATION?
Rearrange the letters in CONTINUATION and see some winning combinations
12 letters out of CONTINUATION
10 letters out of CONTINUATION
9 letters out of CONTINUATION
8 letters out of CONTINUATION
7 letters out of CONTINUATION
6 letters out of CONTINUATION
5 letters out of CONTINUATION
4 letters out of CONTINUATION
3 letters out of CONTINUATION
2 letters out of CONTINUATION
Contextual use of CONTINUATION
What's nearby CONTINUATION
Lookup in Wiki for CONTINUATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONTINUATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONTINUATION"