Is CONTAGIOUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONTAGIOUS in various dictionaries:
- adj - easily diffused or spread as from one person to another
- adj - (of disease) capable of being transmitted by infection
- Of or relating to contagion.
- Transmissible by direct or indirect contact; communicable: a contagious disease.
- Capable of transmitting disease; carrying a disease: stayed at home until he was no longer contagious.
- Spreading or tending to spread from one to another; infectious: a contagious smile.
There are 10 letters in CONTAGIOUS: A C G I N O O S T U
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONTAGIOUS, to go: CONTAGIOUS?
Rearrange the letters in CONTAGIOUS and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of CONTAGIOUS
8 letters out of CONTAGIOUS
7 letters out of CONTAGIOUS
6 letters out of CONTAGIOUS
5 letters out of CONTAGIOUS
4 letters out of CONTAGIOUS
3 letters out of CONTAGIOUS
2 letters out of CONTAGIOUS
Contextual use of CONTAGIOUS
What's nearby CONTAGIOUS
Lookup in Wiki for CONTAGIOUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONTAGIOUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONTAGIOUS"