Is CONSTITUTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONSTITUTE in various dictionaries:
- verb - form or compose
- verb - create and charge with a task or function
- verb - to compose or represent:"This wall forms the background of the stage setting"
- verb - set up or lay the groundwork for
- To be the elements or parts of; compose: Correct grammar and sentence structure do not in themselves constitute good writing.
- To amount to; equal: an infraction that constitutes a punishable offense.
- To set up or establish according to law or provision: a body that is duly constituted under the charter.
- To found (an institution, for example).
- To enact (a law or regulation).
- To appoint to an office, dignity, function, or task; designate.
There are 10 letters in CONSTITUTE: C E I N O S T T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSTITUTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONSTITUTE, to go: CONSTITUTE?
Rearrange the letters in CONSTITUTE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of CONSTITUTE
8 letters out of CONSTITUTE
7 letters out of CONSTITUTE
6 letters out of CONSTITUTE
5 letters out of CONSTITUTE
4 letters out of CONSTITUTE
3 letters out of CONSTITUTE
2 letters out of CONSTITUTE
Contextual use of CONSTITUTE
What's nearby CONSTITUTE
Lookup in Wiki for CONSTITUTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONSTITUTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONSTITUTE"