Is CONSTITUENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONSTITUENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an artifact that is one of the individual parts of which a composite entity is made up
- noun - a member of a constituency
- noun - something determined in relation to something that includes it
- noun - (grammar) a word or phrase or clause forming part of a larger grammatical construction
- noun - an abstract part of something
- adj - constitutional in the structure of something (especially your physical makeup)
- Serving as part of a whole; component: a constituent element.
- Empowered to elect or designate.
- Authorized to make or amend a constitution: a constituent assembly.
- A constituent part; a component.
- A resident of a district or member of a group represented by an elected official.
- One that authorizes another to act as a representative; a client.
- One of two or more elements into which a construction or compound may be divided by analysis, being either immediate, as He/ works on the railroad, or ultimate, as He/ work/s/ on/ the/ rail/road.
There are 11 letters in CONSTITUENT: C E I N N O S T T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSTITUENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONSTITUENT, to go: CONSTITUENT?
Rearrange the letters in CONSTITUENT and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of CONSTITUENT
10 letters out of CONSTITUENT
9 letters out of CONSTITUENT
8 letters out of CONSTITUENT
7 letters out of CONSTITUENT
6 letters out of CONSTITUENT
5 letters out of CONSTITUENT
4 letters out of CONSTITUENT
3 letters out of CONSTITUENT
2 letters out of CONSTITUENT
Contextual use of CONSTITUENT
What's nearby CONSTITUENT
Lookup in Wiki for CONSTITUENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONSTITUENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONSTITUENT"