Is CONSOLIDATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONSOLIDATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - unite into one
- verb - make firm or secure
- verb - bring together into a single whole or system
- verb - form into a solid mass or whole
- verb - make or form into a solid or hardened mass
- To unite into one system or whole; combine: consolidated five separate agencies into a single department.
- To make strong or secure; strengthen: She consolidated her power during her first year in office.
- To make firm or coherent; form into a compact mass.
- To become solidified or united.
- To join in a merger or union: The two firms consolidated under a new name.
There are 11 letters in CONSOLIDATE: A C D E I L N O O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSOLIDATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONSOLIDATE, to go: CONSOLIDATE?
Rearrange the letters in CONSOLIDATE and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of CONSOLIDATE
10 letters out of CONSOLIDATE
9 letters out of CONSOLIDATE
8 letters out of CONSOLIDATE
7 letters out of CONSOLIDATE
6 letters out of CONSOLIDATE
5 letters out of CONSOLIDATE
4 letters out of CONSOLIDATE
3 letters out of CONSOLIDATE
2 letters out of CONSOLIDATE
Contextual use of CONSOLIDATE
What's nearby CONSOLIDATE
Lookup in Wiki for CONSOLIDATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONSOLIDATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONSOLIDATE"