Is CONSIGN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONSIGN in various dictionaries:
- verb - commit forever
- verb - give over to another for care or safekeeping
- verb - send to an address
- To give over to the care of another; entrust.
- To turn over permanently to another’s charge or to a lasting condition; commit irrevocably: “Their desponding imaginations had already consigned him to a watery grave” (William Hickling Prescott).
- To deliver (merchandise, for example) for custody or sale.
- To submit; consent.
- verb - to give over to another's care
There are 7 letters in CONSIGN: C G I N N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSIGN
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONSIGN, to go: CONSIGN?
Rearrange the letters in CONSIGN and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CONSIGN
6 letters out of CONSIGN
5 letters out of CONSIGN
4 letters out of CONSIGN
3 letters out of CONSIGN
2 letters out of CONSIGN
Contextual use of CONSIGN
What's nearby CONSIGN
Lookup in Wiki for CONSIGN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONSIGN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONSIGN"