Is CONSERVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONSERVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - fruit preserved by cooking with sugar
- verb - keep constant through physical or chemical reactions or evolutionary change
- verb - keep in safety and protect from harm, decay, loss, or destruction
- verb - use cautiously and frugally
- verb - preserve with sugar
- To protect from loss or harm; preserve: calls to conserve our national heritage in the face of bewildering change.
- To use carefully or sparingly, avoiding waste: kept the thermostat lower to conserve energy.
- To keep (a quantity) constant through physical or chemical reactions or evolutionary changes.
- To economize: tried to conserve on fuel during the long winter.
- verb - to protect from loss or depletion
There are 8 letters in CONSERVE: C E E N O R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSERVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONSERVE, to go: CONSERVE?
Rearrange the letters in CONSERVE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CONSERVE
7 letters out of CONSERVE
6 letters out of CONSERVE
5 letters out of CONSERVE
4 letters out of CONSERVE
3 letters out of CONSERVE
2 letters out of CONSERVE
Contextual use of CONSERVE
What's nearby CONSERVE
Lookup in Wiki for CONSERVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONSERVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONSERVE"