Is CONSECRATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONSECRATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - appoint to a clerical posts
- verb - give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause
- verb - dedicate to a deity by a vow
- verb - render holy by means of religious rites
- adj - solemnly dedicated to or set apart for a high purpose
- To declare or set apart as sacred: consecrate a church.
- To produce the ritual transformation of (the elements of the Eucharist) into the body and blood of Jesus.
- To sanctify (bread and wine) for use in Communion.
- To initiate (a priest) into the order of bishops.
- To dedicate solemnly to a service or goal.
- Dedicated to a sacred purpose; sanctified.
There are 10 letters in CONSECRATE: A C C E E N O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSECRATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONSECRATE, to go: CONSECRATE?
Rearrange the letters in CONSECRATE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of CONSECRATE
9 letters out of CONSECRATE
8 letters out of CONSECRATE
7 letters out of CONSECRATE
6 letters out of CONSECRATE
5 letters out of CONSECRATE
4 letters out of CONSECRATE
3 letters out of CONSECRATE
2 letters out of CONSECRATE
Contextual use of CONSECRATE
What's nearby CONSECRATE
Lookup in Wiki for CONSECRATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONSECRATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONSECRATE"