Is CONQUER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONQUER in various dictionaries:
- verb - to put down by force or authority
- verb - take possession of by force, as after an invasion
- verb - overcome by conquest
- To defeat or subdue by force, especially by force of arms.
- To gain or secure control of by or as if by force of arms: scientists battling to conquer disease; a singer who conquered the operatic world.
- See Synonyms at defeat.
- verb - to overcome by force
There are 7 letters in CONQUER: C E N O Q R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONQUER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONQUER, to go: CONQUER?
Rearrange the letters in CONQUER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CONQUER
What's nearby CONQUER
Lookup in Wiki for CONQUER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONQUER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONQUER"