Is CONJUNCTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONJUNCTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the temporal property of two things happening at the same time
- noun - the state of being joined together
- noun - an uninflected function word that serves to conjoin words or phrases or clauses or sentences
- noun - the grammatical relation between linguistic units (words or phrases or clauses) that are connected by a conjunction
- noun - (astronomy) apparent meeting or passing of two or more celestial bodies in the same degree of the zodiac
- noun - something that joins or connects
- The act of joining.
- The state of being joined.
- A joint or simultaneous occurrence; concurrence: the conjunction of historical and economic forces that created a depression.
- One resulting from or embodying a union; a combination: “He is, in fact, a remarkable conjunction of talents” (Jerry Adler).
- A part of speech such as and, but, as, and because that serves to connect words, phrases, clauses, or sentences.
- The position of two celestial bodies on the celestial sphere when they have the same celestial longitude.
- The relationship between the components of a conjunction.
There are 11 letters in CONJUNCTION: C C I J N N N O O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONJUNCTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONJUNCTION, to go: CONJUNCTION?
Rearrange the letters in CONJUNCTION and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of CONJUNCTION
8 letters out of CONJUNCTION
7 letters out of CONJUNCTION
6 letters out of CONJUNCTION
5 letters out of CONJUNCTION
4 letters out of CONJUNCTION
3 letters out of CONJUNCTION
2 letters out of CONJUNCTION
Contextual use of CONJUNCTION
What's nearby CONJUNCTION
Lookup in Wiki for CONJUNCTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONJUNCTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONJUNCTION"