Is CONJUGATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONJUGATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mixture of two partially miscible liquids A and B produces two conjugate solutions: one of A in B and another of B in A
- verb - unite chemically so that the product is easily broken down into the original compounds
- verb - add inflections showing person, number, gender, tense, aspect, etc.
- verb - undergo conjugation
- adj - joined together especially in a pair or pairs
- adj - (of a pinnate leaflet) having only one pair of leaflets
- adj - formed by the union of two compounds
- adj - of an organic compound
- To inflect (a verb) in its forms for distinctions such as number, person, voice, mood, and tense.
- To join together.
- To undergo conjugation.
- To be inflected.
- Joined together, especially in a pair or pairs; coupled.
- Inversely or oppositely related with respect to one of a group of otherwise identical properties, especially designating either or both of a pair of complex numbers differing only in the sign of the imaginary term.
- Pertaining to an acid and a base that are related by the difference of a proton.
There are 9 letters in CONJUGATE: A C E G J N O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONJUGATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONJUGATE, to go: CONJUGATE?
Rearrange the letters in CONJUGATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of CONJUGATE
7 letters out of CONJUGATE
6 letters out of CONJUGATE
5 letters out of CONJUGATE
4 letters out of CONJUGATE
3 letters out of CONJUGATE
2 letters out of CONJUGATE
Contextual use of CONJUGATE
What's nearby CONJUGATE
Lookup in Wiki for CONJUGATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONJUGATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONJUGATE"