Is CONFUSED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONFUSED in various dictionaries:
- verb - mistake one thing for another
- verb - be confusing or perplexing to
- verb - cause to feel embarrassment
- verb - assemble without order or sense
- verb - make unclear, indistinct, or blurred
- adj - perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements
- adj - lacking orderly continuity
- adj - having lost your bearings
- adj - thrown into a state of disarray or confusion
- adj - mentally confused
- Being unable to think with clarity or act with understanding and intelligence.
- Lacking logical order or sense: a confused set of instructions.
- Chaotic; jumbled: a confused mass of papers on the floor.
- verb - to mix up mentally
There are 8 letters in CONFUSED: C D E F N O S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONFUSED
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONFUSED, to go: CONFUSED?
Rearrange the letters in CONFUSED and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CONFUSED
7 letters out of CONFUSED
6 letters out of CONFUSED
5 letters out of CONFUSED
4 letters out of CONFUSED
3 letters out of CONFUSED
2 letters out of CONFUSED
Contextual use of CONFUSED
What's nearby CONFUSED
Lookup in Wiki for CONFUSED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONFUSED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONFUSED"