Is CONFRONT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONFRONT in various dictionaries:
- verb - oppose, as in hostility or a competition
- verb - deal with (something unpleasant) head on
- verb - present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize
- verb - be face to face with
- To come face to face with, especially with defiance or hostility: I wish to confront my accuser in a court of law.
- To bring face to face with: The defendant was confronted with incontrovertible evidence of guilt.
- To engage in confrontation: “She got no child support.
- verb - to face defiantly
There are 8 letters in CONFRONT: C F N N O O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONFRONT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONFRONT, to go: CONFRONT?
Rearrange the letters in CONFRONT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CONFRONT
7 letters out of CONFRONT
6 letters out of CONFRONT
5 letters out of CONFRONT
4 letters out of CONFRONT
3 letters out of CONFRONT
2 letters out of CONFRONT
Contextual use of CONFRONT
What's nearby CONFRONT
Lookup in Wiki for CONFRONT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONFRONT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONFRONT"