Is CONFLICT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONFLICT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals)
- noun - opposition between two simultaneous but incompatible feelings
- noun - a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war
- noun - a state of opposition between persons or ideas or interests
- noun - an incompatibility of dates or events
- noun - opposition in a work of drama or fiction between characters or forces (especially an opposition that motivates the development of the plot)
- noun - a disagreement or argument about something important
- verb - be in conflict
- verb - go against, as of rules and laws
- A state of open, often prolonged fighting; a battle or war.
- A state of disharmony between incompatible or antithetical persons, ideas, or interests; a clash.
- A psychic struggle, often unconscious, resulting from the opposition or simultaneous functioning of mutually exclusive impulses, desires, or tendencies.
- Opposition between characters or forces in a work of drama or fiction, especially opposition that motivates or shapes the action of the plot.
- To be in or come into opposition; differ.
- To engage in warfare.
- verb - to come into opposition
There are 8 letters in CONFLICT: C C F I L N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONFLICT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONFLICT, to go: CONFLICT?
Rearrange the letters in CONFLICT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CONFLICT
6 letters out of CONFLICT
5 letters out of CONFLICT
4 letters out of CONFLICT
3 letters out of CONFLICT
2 letters out of CONFLICT
Contextual use of CONFLICT
What's nearby CONFLICT
Lookup in Wiki for CONFLICT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONFLICT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONFLICT"