Is CONFIRMED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONFIRMED in various dictionaries:
- verb - establish or strengthen as with new evidence or facts
- verb - strengthen or make more firm
- verb - make more firm
- verb - support a person for a position
- verb - administer the rite of confirmation to
- adj - of persons
- adj - having been established or made firm or received the rite of confirmation
- Being firmly settled in habit; inveterate.
- Having been ratified; verified.
- Having received the rite of confirmation.
- verb - to assure the validity of
There are 9 letters in CONFIRMED: C D E F I M N O R
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONFIRMED, to go: CONFIRMED?
Rearrange the letters in CONFIRMED and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of CONFIRMED
8 letters out of CONFIRMED
7 letters out of CONFIRMED
6 letters out of CONFIRMED
5 letters out of CONFIRMED
4 letters out of CONFIRMED
3 letters out of CONFIRMED
2 letters out of CONFIRMED
Contextual use of CONFIRMED
What's nearby CONFIRMED
Lookup in Wiki for CONFIRMED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONFIRMED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONFIRMED"