Is CONDUCTOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONDUCTOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - the person who leads a musical group
- noun - a substance that readily conducts e.g. electricity and heat
- noun - the person who collects fares on a public conveyance
- noun - a device designed to transmit electricity, heat, etc.
- One who is in charge of a railroad train, bus, or streetcar.
- One who directs an orchestra or other such group.
- A substance or medium that conducts heat, light, sound, or especially an electric charge.
- A lightning rod, as on a house or barn.
There are 9 letters in CONDUCTOR: C C D N O O R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONDUCTOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONDUCTOR, to go: CONDUCTOR?
Rearrange the letters in CONDUCTOR and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of CONDUCTOR
7 letters out of CONDUCTOR
6 letters out of CONDUCTOR
5 letters out of CONDUCTOR
4 letters out of CONDUCTOR
3 letters out of CONDUCTOR
2 letters out of CONDUCTOR
Contextual use of CONDUCTOR
What's nearby CONDUCTOR
Lookup in Wiki for CONDUCTOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONDUCTOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONDUCTOR"