Is CONDITION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONDITION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a state at a particular time
- noun - an assumption on which rests the validity or effect of something else
- noun - a mode of being or form of existence of a person or thing
- noun - information that should be kept in mind when making a decision
- noun - the state of (good) health (especially in the phrases `in condition' or `in shape' or `out of condition' or `out of shape')
- noun - an illness, disease, or other medical problem
- noun - (usually plural) a statement of what is required as part of an agreement
- noun - the procedure that is varied in order to estimate a variable's effect by comparison with a control condition
- verb - establish a conditioned response
- verb - develop (children's) behavior by instruction and practice
- verb - specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement
- verb - put into a better state
- verb - apply conditioner to in order to make smooth and shiny
- The Organization Man survives as a modern classic because it captures a permanent part of our social condition” (Robert J.
- A state of health.
- A state of readiness or physical fitness.
- A disease or physical ailment: a heart condition.
- Social position; rank.
- One that is indispensable to the appearance or occurrence of another; prerequisite: Compatibility is a condition of a successful marriage.
- One that restricts or modifies another; a qualification.
- The dependent clause of a conditional sentence.
- A proposition on which another proposition depends; the antecedent of a conditional proposition.
- A provision making the effect of a legal instrument contingent on the occurrence of an uncertain future event.
- The event itself.
- An unsatisfactory grade given to a student, serving notice that deficiencies can be made up by the completion of additional work.
- Disposition; temperament.
- To make dependent on a condition or conditions.
- To stipulate as a condition.
- To render fit for work or use.
- To accustom (oneself or another) to; adapt: had to condition herself to long hours of hard work; conditioned the troops to marches at high altitudes.
- To air-condition.
- To give the unsatisfactory grade of condition to.
- To cause an organism to respond in a specific manner to a conditioned stimulus in the absence of an unconditioned stimulus.
- To replace moisture or oils in (hair, for example) by use of a therapeutic product.
There are 9 letters in CONDITION: C D I I N N O O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONDITION
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONDITION, to go: CONDITION?
Rearrange the letters in CONDITION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of CONDITION
7 letters out of CONDITION
6 letters out of CONDITION
5 letters out of CONDITION
4 letters out of CONDITION
3 letters out of CONDITION
2 letters out of CONDITION
Contextual use of CONDITION
What's nearby CONDITION
Lookup in Wiki for CONDITION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONDITION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONDITION"