Is CONDENSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONDENSE in various dictionaries:
- verb - undergo condensation
- verb - make more concise
- verb - remove water from
- verb - cause a gas or vapor to change into a liquid
- verb - become more compact or concentrated
- verb - develop due to condensation
- verb - compress or concentrate
- To reduce the volume or compass of.
- To make more concise; abridge or shorten.
- To cause (a gas or vapor) to change to a liquid.
- To remove water from (milk, for example).
- To become more compact.
- To undergo condensation.
- adj - closely and firmly united
- verb - to pack closely together
There are 8 letters in CONDENSE: C D E E N N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONDENSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONDENSE, to go: CONDENSE?
Rearrange the letters in CONDENSE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CONDENSE
7 letters out of CONDENSE
6 letters out of CONDENSE
5 letters out of CONDENSE
4 letters out of CONDENSE
3 letters out of CONDENSE
2 letters out of CONDENSE
Contextual use of CONDENSE
What's nearby CONDENSE
Lookup in Wiki for CONDENSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONDENSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONDENSE"