Is CONDEMNATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONDEMNATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - an expression of strong disapproval
- noun - (law) the act of condemning (as land forfeited for public use) or judging to be unfit for use (as a food product or an unsafe building)
- noun - an appeal to some supernatural power to inflict evil on someone or some group
- noun - the condition of being strongly disapproved of
- noun - (criminal law) a final judgment of guilty in a criminal case and the punishment that is imposed
- The act of condemning.
- The state of being condemned.
- Severe reproof; strong censure.
- A reason or occasion for condemning.
There are 12 letters in CONDEMNATION: A C D E I M N N N O O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONDEMNATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONDEMNATION, to go: CONDEMNATION?
Rearrange the letters in CONDEMNATION and see some winning combinations
12 letters out of CONDEMNATION
10 letters out of CONDEMNATION
9 letters out of CONDEMNATION
8 letters out of CONDEMNATION
7 letters out of CONDEMNATION
6 letters out of CONDEMNATION
5 letters out of CONDEMNATION
4 letters out of CONDEMNATION
3 letters out of CONDEMNATION
2 letters out of CONDEMNATION
Contextual use of CONDEMNATION
What's nearby CONDEMNATION
Lookup in Wiki for CONDEMNATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONDEMNATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONDEMNATION"