Is CONDEMN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONDEMN in various dictionaries:
- verb - express strong disapproval of
- verb - declare or judge unfit for use or habitation
- verb - compel or force into a particular state or activity
- verb - demonstrate the guilt of (someone)
- verb - pronounce a sentence on (somebody) in a court of law
- verb - appropriate (property) for public use
- To express strong disapproval of: condemned the needless waste of food.
- To pronounce judgment against; sentence.
- To judge or declare to be unfit for use or consumption, usually by official order: condemn an old building.
- To appropriate (property) for public use.
- verb - to criticize severely
There are 7 letters in CONDEMN: C D E M N N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONDEMN
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONDEMN, to go: CONDEMN?
Rearrange the letters in CONDEMN and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CONDEMN
6 letters out of CONDEMN
5 letters out of CONDEMN
4 letters out of CONDEMN
3 letters out of CONDEMN
2 letters out of CONDEMN
Contextual use of CONDEMN
What's nearby CONDEMN
Lookup in Wiki for CONDEMN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONDEMN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONDEMN"