Is CONCLUSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONCLUSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration
- noun - an intuitive assumption
- noun - the temporal end
- noun - event whose occurrence ends something
- noun - the proposition arrived at by logical reasoning (such as the proposition that must follow from the major and minor premises of a syllogism)
- noun - the act of ending something
- noun - a final settlement
- noun - the last section of a communication
- noun - the act of making up your mind about something
- The close or last part; the end or finish.
- The result or outcome of an act or process.
- A judgment or decision reached after deliberation.
- A final arrangement or settlement, as of a treaty.
- The close of a plea or deed.
- The proposition that must follow from the major and minor premises in a syllogism.
- The proposition concluded from one or more premises; a deduction.
There are 10 letters in CONCLUSION: C C I L N N O O S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONCLUSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONCLUSION, to go: CONCLUSION?
Rearrange the letters in CONCLUSION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of CONCLUSION
9 letters out of CONCLUSION
8 letters out of CONCLUSION
7 letters out of CONCLUSION
6 letters out of CONCLUSION
5 letters out of CONCLUSION
4 letters out of CONCLUSION
3 letters out of CONCLUSION
2 letters out of CONCLUSION
Contextual use of CONCLUSION
What's nearby CONCLUSION
Lookup in Wiki for CONCLUSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONCLUSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONCLUSION"