Is CONCERN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONCERN in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that interests you because it is important or affects you
- noun - an anxious feeling
- noun - a feeling of sympathy for someone or something
- noun - something or someone that causes anxiety
- noun - a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it
- verb - be relevant to
- verb - be on the mind of
- To have to do with or relate to: an article that concerns the plight of homeless people.
- To be of interest or importance to: This problem concerns all of us.
- To engage the attention of; involve: We concerned ourselves with accomplishing the task at hand.
- To be of importance.
- A matter that relates to or affects one.
- Regard for or interest in someone or something.
- A troubled or anxious state of mind arising from solicitude or interest.
- A business establishment or enterprise; a firm.
- A contrivance; a gadget.
- verb - to be of interest to
There are 7 letters in CONCERN: C C E N N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONCERN
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONCERN, to go: CONCERN?
Rearrange the letters in CONCERN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CONCERN
What's nearby CONCERN
Lookup in Wiki for CONCERN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONCERN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONCERN"