Is CONCENTRATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONCENTRATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the desired mineral that is left after impurities have been removed from mined ore
- noun - a concentrated form of a foodstuff
- noun - a concentrated example of something
- verb - make denser, stronger, or purer
- verb - direct one's attention on something
- verb - make central
- verb - make more concise
- verb - draw together or meet in one common center
- verb - compress or concentrate
- verb - be cooked until very little liquid is left
- verb - cook until very little liquid is left
- To direct or draw toward a common center; focus.
- To bring into one main body: Authority was concentrated in the president.
- To make (a solution or mixture) less dilute.
- To converge toward or meet in a common center.
- To increase by degree; gather: “Dusk began to concentrate into full night” (Anthony Hyde).
- To direct one’s thoughts or attention: We concentrated on the task before us.
There are 11 letters in CONCENTRATE: A C C E E N N O R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONCENTRATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONCENTRATE, to go: CONCENTRATE?
Rearrange the letters in CONCENTRATE and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of CONCENTRATE
9 letters out of CONCENTRATE
8 letters out of CONCENTRATE
7 letters out of CONCENTRATE
6 letters out of CONCENTRATE
5 letters out of CONCENTRATE
4 letters out of CONCENTRATE
3 letters out of CONCENTRATE
2 letters out of CONCENTRATE
Contextual use of CONCENTRATE
What's nearby CONCENTRATE
Lookup in Wiki for CONCENTRATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONCENTRATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONCENTRATE"