Is COMPUTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMPUTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a machine for performing calculations automatically
- noun - an expert at calculation (or at operating calculating machines)
- A device that computes, especially a programmable electronic machine that performs high-speed mathematical or logical operations or that assembles, stores, correlates, or otherwise processes information.
- Often used to modify another noun: computer programming; computer software.
- noun - a machine that computes automatically
There are 8 letters in COMPUTER: C E M O P R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPUTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMPUTER, to go: COMPUTER?
Rearrange the letters in COMPUTER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of COMPUTER
7 letters out of COMPUTER
6 letters out of COMPUTER
5 letters out of COMPUTER
4 letters out of COMPUTER
3 letters out of COMPUTER
2 letters out of COMPUTER
Contextual use of COMPUTER
What's nearby COMPUTER
Lookup in Wiki for COMPUTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMPUTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMPUTER"