Is COMPRESS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMPRESS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cloth pad or dressing (with or without medication) applied firmly to some part of the body (to relieve discomfort or reduce fever)
- verb - make more compact by or as if by pressing
- verb - squeeze or press together
- To press together: compressed her lips.
- To make more compact by or as if by pressing.
- A soft pad of gauze or other material applied with pressure to a part of the body to control hemorrhage or to supply heat, cold, moisture, or medication to alleviate pain or reduce infection.
- A machine for compressing material.
- adj - closely and firmly united
- verb - to pack closely together
There are 8 letters in COMPRESS: C E M O P R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPRESS
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMPRESS, to go: COMPRESS?
Rearrange the letters in COMPRESS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of COMPRESS
7 letters out of COMPRESS
6 letters out of COMPRESS
5 letters out of COMPRESS
4 letters out of COMPRESS
3 letters out of COMPRESS
2 letters out of COMPRESS
Contextual use of COMPRESS
What's nearby COMPRESS
Lookup in Wiki for COMPRESS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMPRESS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMPRESS"