Is COMPOUND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMPOUND in various dictionaries:
- noun - a whole formed by a union of two or more elements or parts
- noun - (chemistry) a substance formed by chemical union of two or more elements or ingredients in definite proportion by weight
- noun - an enclosure of residences and other building (especially in the Orient)
- verb - make more intense, stronger, or more marked
- verb - put or add together
- verb - calculate principal and interest
- verb - create by mixing or combining
- verb - combine so as to form a whole
- adj - composed of more than one part
- adj - consisting of two or more substances or ingredients or elements or parts
- adj - composed of many distinct individuals united to form a whole or colony
- To combine so as to form a whole; mix.
- To produce or create by combining two or more ingredients or parts: pharmacists compounding prescriptions.
- To settle (a debt, for example) by agreeing on an amount less than the claim; adjust.
- To compute (interest) on the principal and accrued interest.
- To add to; increase: High winds compounded the difficulties of the firefighters.
- To combine in or form a compound.
- To come to terms; agree.
- Consisting of two or more substances, ingredients, elements, or parts.
- Composed of more than one part.
- A combination of two or more elements or parts.
- A word that consists either of two or more elements that are independent words, such as loudspeaker, baby-sit, or high school, or of specially modified combining forms of words, such as Greek philosophia, from philo-, “loving,” and sophia, “wisdom.
- A pure, macroscopically homogeneous substance consisting of atoms or ions of two or more different elements in definite proportions that cannot be separated by physical means.
- A leaf whose blade is divided into two or more distinct leaflets.
- A pistil composed of two or more united carpels.
- A building or buildings, especially a residence or group of residences, set off and enclosed by a barrier.
- An enclosed area used for confining prisoners of war.
- verb - to add to
There are 8 letters in COMPOUND: C D M N O O P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPOUND
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMPOUND, to go: COMPOUND?
Rearrange the letters in COMPOUND and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of COMPOUND
6 letters out of COMPOUND
5 letters out of COMPOUND
4 letters out of COMPOUND
3 letters out of COMPOUND
2 letters out of COMPOUND
Contextual use of COMPOUND
What's nearby COMPOUND
Lookup in Wiki for COMPOUND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMPOUND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMPOUND"